Friday, January 7, 2011

School + Homework + Study

Greetings,everyone!!
Wow,...it's already 1 week so fast...
so shock...!!
and tomorrow is saturday...
I got many work to do tomorrow...

my duty for tomorrow..

- wash my shoe...
- iron my school uniform...
- finish my homework...
- check my bag...and,..that's all...

it's kinda short...but,it's a really BIG work...woahhh!!!
now...i'm downloading Photoshop CS5....
Can't wait to use it...
when can i use it....???
maybe,after the download finish...
why is it soo long...???
huhh...never mind....i'll just wait till it's done...
please faster!!! faster!!! faster !!!

the reason that i wanna use Photoshop was...

- i wanted to edit my pictures gorgeously...wawawa...(whatever) -_-
- then,i wanted to do this very MUCH!! Doodling !!! (Doodle)

I'm so jealous with others blog...so nice,cute,pretty,gorgeous...KAWAII...
they all use Photoshop...huh...
I really like their blog...and I hate my blog...
I love my blog laa....how can i hate my blog...it's MINE...
kuang,kuang,kuang....
and they also made comic....and it is sooOO...CUTE...

0 Bergossip:

Post a Comment

Nak komen ea??? Boleh,boleh,boleh...Type kt bwh ni...^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...