Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tomorrow?

Warghh!!!
tomorrow is school day...and it's assembly day!!!
Urmm..actually,...i really don't like the assembly day...
because we have to stand for an hour...but,sometimes half an hour...
but,...what to do...we have to hear what the teachers say cause it's important...
huh...so tired laa...we have to stand there for a long time...
if there's chair...it will not be boring and tiring...
WHY??????
I already finish my homework...and all my school uniform is already iron...
and what else???
oh! my shoe...already dry...i only have to put the socks...
books??? not yet...i didn't check the schedule yet...hihihi
i guess that's all...
my homework already done....i done it on saturday...
I didn't read the novel yet...
my teacher ask us to read the novel...but,i didn't read it yet...
hah...i'm gonna die...she's gonna kill me...
okay...i gotta go now...i have to pack my stuff before my dad gets angry...
Byeee!!!


Photobucket

0 Bergossip:

Post a Comment

Nak komen ea??? Boleh,boleh,boleh...Type kt bwh ni...^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...